Title pictures courtesy of Annie LaRue

Friday, November 6, 2009

chubs

Everyone says that once you have a baby, time flies by. Now that we're in the 11 month of our little girl's life... I totally agree. Its crazy how quickly time flies by now. There are many many times when I say, ' oh, I'll do that later this week.' However, 'later this week' turns out to be months later and I'll have no recollection of when I originally said that comment.

A good measure of how quickly our time flies is by watching how much 'older' Sophie gets day by day. She's not quite walking on her own - she doesn't have the confidence to let go of our hands and frankly, that's fine by me. I like feeling needed- but she's getting closer; she's 'talking' to everything and everyone. She has certain sounds for me, Thomas and even Max and Molly. She doesn't mind it when kids or dogs take her toys but her food - well, that's a different story (afterall, she is MY daughter!)
But my 'oh my, she's so big' moments come from her sitting around and just being Sophie. Images of her as a newborn in her bassinet come flooding into my mind and reminds me of how precious our time with her as a baby is....



1 comment:

  1. I know! Can you believe that she will be 1 soon! Time is flying by!!

    ReplyDelete