Title pictures courtesy of Annie LaRue

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Rain, Rain go away...

If you live or have lived close to the equator, you'd understand my obsession with the rain. Every morning, I look outside and hope that it'll be a pretty day for the pool. Sophie loves the water and well, so do Thomas and I. So, every morning, I look out. Some days its really cloudy and I think, "maybe it'll clear up this afternoon". Some days its beautiful and I think, "great, we'll hit the pool after lunch". Our mornings are usually taken up by any errands that need to get done before the the main artery of JB gets clogged with Malay drivers or by skyping the various familia that need their Sophie-fix.

Today, like all days, was a "I hope it's nice..." It was beautiful, then it was cloudy, then it was beautiful... then lunch happened and well, unfortunately I uttered those key words to Sophie... "Let's go to the pool". Big mistake, Big. Huge. Cue clouds, cue thunder, cue Monica's annoyance with the rain.

Maybe tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment