Title pictures courtesy of Annie LaRue

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Welcome...

A few months ago, my lovely husband, T, and I watched an episode on Oprah highlighting how this lady was blogging and eventually it became her full time job. Her husband quit his job and some how they now make a lot of money by her blog and advertisements. Every since that day, T has been asking if I've started that blog. Fast forward to today... a blog about our little family.

I'm not sure how well I'll do at this. I don't seem to think our life is all that fabulous so if anything, this will provide my family and T's family loads of stories about "their little angel". Our little girl, S. Enjoy reading and I'll see what I can do...

2 comments:

  1. Ha! My husband always asks me when I'll get rich off my blog, too. Good times :) I can't wait to keep up with you and your super sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blog, too:) Too much...and I design them.

    It's great to keep the family up to date!

    Anywho, welcome to the blogging world.

    I think you speak of Deuce. I think part of her getting famous is the fact that she lost her job for blogging about it.

    ReplyDelete